Today I share with you four things you should do to be ready to plant your spring garden.
#HollerHatWednesday: Where is she and who is she with?
LFTN Workshop Reminder
What’s Up in the Garden
- Kratky Lettuce Update & related seedling plans
- Cold weather crops still going though we had a freeze this week
- Making plans for the 2020 gardens
Main topic of the Show: Four Things to Get Ready for Your Garden
- Order your seeds
- Set up your seedling growing area
- Start your sweet potato slips
- Tarp your beds if you have not
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Membership Sign Up
- LFTN Gift Registry
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/