Today I wanted to delve a little deeper into this concept of selfishness. I had a great day of being pretty selfish yesterday and it made me a bit sad to think of people who never make time to care for their personal self interests. So today, I will push back on the idea that always focusing on the “Greater Good” is better than handling your personal house.
We need your FEEDBACK though! We will do these on Wednesdays and want to know which time slot is best?
- a) 2-3pm ET
- b) 7-8pm ET
Here are the topics:
1) How do people find me on the web? Learn basic tips on how to get found on search engines, how to write content that gets read, and how to see who is visiting your website. This digital seminar is for those who run or wish to run their own website and want to learn how to use Google Analytics, a free tool to measure site traffic.
2) How do I know what digital platforms are best to market my business? Do you use multiple digital tactics such as Facebook, Instagram, and email to drive people to your website? Learn how a simple step (UTM link tagging) can help you know for sure which activity is driving the most business. We will also discuss the basics of A/B testing (i.e. comparing two different email subject lines) and take your understanding of Google Analytics to the next level by understanding Goals.
3) Learn how to set up a Facebook Ad Campaign in 60 Minutes
Workshop registration will launch for members on January 19 at 9am CT
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- SADS on my Water Hyacinth – this is why you need backup friends
- Potatoes are gone for the year
- Plenty of sweet potatoes and hard squashes, though
- GREAT LETTUCE score
- Salsa stores are half used
- A word on cravings….
What’s in Season
- Inside veggies – sprouts, lettuce (Will talk more about the grow operation on Wednesday’s show)
- Should have oyster mushrooms – but haven’t found any recently.
- Wild game
- The new bedroom story
Main topic of the Show: Just Be Selfish
Song: Wolf by Sauce
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Membership Sign Up
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/