People think it is new agey to talk about the healing power of music. People are wrong. Those of you who have listened to this podcast know what sparked my change from being trapped in the system to taking responsibility for designing the life I want to live, regardless of what other people think: I went back to singing in a choir. So today, we talk about the healing power of music.
Announce Schedule Change:
- Monday, Thursday, Friday — Off Dec 23-Jan2 – 1st Episode will be Jan 3 and it will be episode 250. We will kick off a BIG give away that I know y’all will love.
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Chicken salad from leftover chicken strips
- Finger update from the puncture wound
- Reminder to look through vegetables in your root cellar
What’s in Season
- Oyster mushrooms
- Good time to dig Sassafrass root
- Deer and wild Turkey
- Basecamp passed insurance inspection
- Setting a different direction for Holler Roast in 2020 from what I planned in August
Main topic of the Show: The Healing Power of Music
Make it a great week!
Song: Regine Coeli by Mozart – performed by Cookeville Mastersingers on Dec 15 at 3pm in Cookeville, TN
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce. It makes a great Christmas Gift!
- Membership Sign Up
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/