Happy Wednesday! Today is a homesteading day. We just got a whole cow in the freezer that we share among several families each year. The cow comes with bones. The bones become stock. And we end up with beef tallow.
The other day, someone asked me if beef tallow can be eaten, so I thought why now do a show sharing five recipe ideas for beef tallow. We will cover that, as well as what the heck tallow even is later in the show.
#HollerHatWednesday: Where is she and who is she with?
Stump the Sauce
- What is the benefit of having a manual espresso maker like the flair or rok? With proper technique can they make a really good espresso shot?
What’s Up on the homestead
- Getting ready for a new goat
- Lots of firewood (the game we are playing)
- Ducks and the pond on cold days
Main topic of the Show: 5 Beef Tallow Recipes
Check out this roundtable discussion of random stuff I had with Jack Spirko today!
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce. It makes a great Christmas Gift!
- Membership Sign Up
- LFTN Gift Registry
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/