Today I want to talk to you about thinking ahead and why it is important to do so, but not at the expense of taking care of and living in the now. You see, we have been running at maximum capacity at Holler Roast Coffee and so have the letter carriers. Some packages are taking forever to arrive, others are there in a moment, and some might be lost forever. But as we navigate this busy time, we’ve been building in time to think ahead, create plan bs while handling plan as every day. So I will talk about how we are approaching that later in the show.
Reminder – hors d’oeuvre gathering at my place on December 21, 2019 at 1:30pm. RSVP Here.
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Deer Processing, an update
- Buying lunch meat this week (busy times)
- French Onion Soup
- Food Saver Gusseted Bags
What’s in Season
- Watercress – but it will be cold this week
- Oyster mushrooms
- No one found maitake this year
- Still hoping to hit our doubling goal – have about $4,000 left to go and are operating at max capacity on some but not all days.
- Basecamp flooring is going in and we plan to use it during the Spring Workshop
Main topic of the Show: Thinking Ahead
Make it a great week!
Song: Special by Sauce
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce. It makes a great Christmas Gift!
- Membership Sign Up
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/