Today is 6 weeks until Christmas, six weeks to get your annual goals completed. It is time for the Final Countdown list. But all work and no play is not healthy, so we talk about what should be on your countdown list.
Nicole’s Choir Concert: Cookeville on Sunday, December 15m, 3pm- Mastersingersinc.com
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Winter feed cycles are all set up: open a bag, buy a bag (no more doubles)
- Potatoes are almost consumed and they are growing eyes
- Planning Thanksgiving sides from pantry: Recipes this Wednesday!
- Green Chili Stew this week as our Holler Stew left over from Green Chili Weekend
No Kill List
- Coffee Roaster
- Setting up an indoor grow area and considering doing a mini-hydroponics system
Main topic of the Show: The Final Countdown
- Drop more things
So what does your final countdown look like? Can you get it down to 6 things in 6 weeks?
Make it a great week!
Song: Calling My Name, by Sauce
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce. It makes a great Christmas Gift!
- Membership Sign Up
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/