Today, we cover using the concept of “Selfish Sundays” to further your self interest – and why this is not a bad thing.
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- The great root vegetable transfer moment has arrived – and Jack’s Workshop is in the way – delay, delegate, drop
- Average weekly grocery bill $20 (Not counting animal feed)
- Fantastic Curry: Pork Ribs and Pork Chops, Onion, 1 Jar tomatoes, 2 tbsp curry powder, 1 quart turkey stock, greens, Carrots, garlic
- The mayo story
What’s up on the homestead
- Separated horseradish
- Transplanted jerusalem artichokes to a better location
- Building a guest cabin where the greenhouse was
- Prepped the garlic bed
- It is time to rake leaves and use them as mulch
- AP winterizing happens this week
- Traded chicken for beef
Main topic of the Show: Selfish Sunday
Make it a great week!
Song: Feed My Hunger, by Sauce
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce. It makes a great Christmas Gift!
- Membership Sign Up
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/