Today, we talk through five power outage ideas if you do not have a generator. There are many things you can do to make things a little easier when you lose power.
#HollerHatWednesday: Whose awesome wife is she with?
Stump the Sauce
- Air bubble in canned tomato sauce
- Yummy sounding tomato sauce recipe from Justin
What’s Up in the Garden
- Putting fall bulbs and garlic in
- Putting things to bed other places
- A frost may be here Saturday!!
Main topic of the Show: 5 Ways to Make A Power Outage Better without a Generator
- Perishable food: Frozen Water & Insulation
- USB Battery Chargers — in the car
- Water Storage
- 2 gallons per person
- Cook outside on your grill/camp stove
- Rechargable Coleman LED Lanterns (bring to work)
Oh yeah entertainment!!
Make it a great week!
Samantha the Savings Ninja
- Instagram: @nicolesauce
Note: Product links on this page were created via my Affiliate account with Walmart and a small percentage of your purchases are paid to me as commission.