Today, I will walk you through the process I go through to establish priorities for the coming year because people often wonder how I get so much done. Really, it boils down to focus and prioritization and learning to let go of feeling overwhelmed by a project!
- Workshop videos repaired on member portal – this years are posting soon – we have had some technical difficulties
- New Member Discount: Off Kilter Brownies (10% off)
- Send me your craft company to go on an LFTN gift page – Subject “Holiday Gift Vendor”
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- There is nowhere left to store canned food
- Drying late fall herbs: sage, oregano, basil
- Still need to do the freezer audit
What’s in Season
- Black Walnuts
- Hickory nuts
- I went out of town and my 2 redneck house sitters did a HUGE operation eyesore which will help with the campground rental.
- Renting the cabin long term
Sound of Music Sing Along Update
Main topic of the Show: Goals for the new year
Q1: Has the vision changed?
Q2: Have we knocked out any of the three areas of focus?
Q3: Under each area of focus, what projects will be done?
Q4: Is everyone in your family on board with these goals?
Q5: What stands in my way of getting these things done?
Q6: Energy vampire purge
Dark Horse 25 has launched
Make it a great week!
Song: Cilly Song, by Sauce
Samantha the Savings Ninja
- Membership Sign Up
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/
- Instagram: @nicolesauce
- Twitter: @nicolesauce
- Holler Roast Coffee