Today, we will run through the various business endeavors going on here at the Holler Homestead and give on update on progress toward their goals – as well as share some lessons learned along the way.
Amazon Highlight: Fine tipped white chalk pens
Show References: Episode 155
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Green Chili Event Update
- 24 jars of salsa, 24 jars of canned stewed tomatoes
- Canning is done for now
- Also: 100 lbs onions, 2 boxes sweet potatoes
What’s in Season
- Lettuce is ready to harvest in the AP system – and it has been very very hot
- Deciding when to harvest the sweet potatoes
- Located a convenient place to have my pallets of coffee delivered that will save me $150 per time I order green beans!
Main topic of the Show: Holler Homestead Business Update
Make it a great week!
Samantha the Savings Ninja
- Membership Sign Up
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/
- Instagram: @nicolesauce