And today we got 15 baby ducks and so must juggle the super small babies and the less small babies who cannot be raised as a flock yet because they are too far apart. And as I got to thinking about it, I realized that I have never shared how we seek tp protect our ducks from predators, so today I will review our 4 strategies for protecting our ducks from predators while free ranging them.
#HollerHatWednesday: Where is she and who is she with?
Email feedback to email@example.com
Stump the Sauce
- From Emily: What to do with too many limes?
What’s Up in the Garden
- Manually watering the AP Dutch buckets because the drip system is plugged up
- Green beans
- Sweet potato greens in abundance
- Tomatoes are slow going this week
- Squash is GONE
- Peppers are a bust this year – I did not give them enough light and space
Main topic of the Show: Protecting Ducks from Predators
Make it a great week!
Samantha the Savings Ninja
- Instagram: @nicolesauce