Today, I really wanted to step back and take a look at something we do not talk about much here on Living Free in Tennessee – and that is reasons WHY people do not start their businesses. Or rather the top 5 excuses I see people using to not get started.
Amazon Highlight: Sherpa Himalayan Salt
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Time to re-order salt
- Yes I did buy mason jars
- Traded coffee for turkeys
- Put up 22 pints of salsa, got another 20 lbs of tomatoes to process today
- The living room canned good storage area is full — sooner than usual
What’s in Season
- Jewel weed
- Cook with what you have – the green beans that went to long! — book promo.
- Basecamp update: cleared out the last of the smelly paneling and the bathroom is ready for drywall. It is coming along a bit slower than planned because of my schedule.
- Saved $500 on tyres
- Announcement – no show on Monday – vacation day
Main topic of the Show: 5 Excuses for
Make it a great week!
Song: Burned, by Sauce
Samantha the Savings Ninja
- Membership Sign Up
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/
- Instagram: @nicolesauce