Today, I wanted to give you what you were supposed to get on Monday – a walk through of this side hustle life and how, over time, they can lead you to your passion – that is assuming that you are at a place where you are ready to find it.
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- 2 more gallons of honey collected – $20 a quart
- Actively using up last canned goods from 2017
- Grocery store challenge – purpose to test my pantry management
- One item allowed – mine is half and half
- Travel does not count
- Farmers market is ok, but not buying prepared foods
- Regularly scheduled things (like my annual salt purchase) is allowed
What’s in Season
- Yay!! Tomatoes
- Edible flowers
- AP greens and green beans
- Squash – still not doing awesome with the squash
- Harvesting potatoes
- Closed on the new rental house – which folds into today’s show nicely. We’ve been doing the initial sterilization – and I use that word strategically because the last inhabitants were not sanitary with their bodily waste, or that of their animals so we have been cleaning out all manner of fecal matter both in the main house, the yard and the basement. It has been rather horrific and Tactical Redneck has shouldered most of this burden because he doesn’t want me to repeat last year and get sick.
- Product recommendation: Rocco Stain and Odor Eliminator: https://amzn.to/2IVWwfE
- How does this lead to independence? It will become local revenue in the form of rent over time and hopefully build into another rental and another and another.
Main topic of the Show: A Side Hustle Life
Make it a great week!
Song: Cilly Song by Sauce
Samantha the Savings Ninja
- Membership Sign Up
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/
- Instagram: @nicolesauce