Today we explore investing in family and what it means to build your dynasty, why that is not a bad thing, as well as who your family should be.
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Canning Reorganization Update
- Workshop Leftovers, the gift that keeps on giving
- Getting a handle on how much vinegar we use in a year 9Orders for pickup)
- Comment on sears and the mercantile
What’s in Season
- Creek mint
- Mullein is blooming
- All the garden things!
- Still no ripe tomatoes
- Embarking on a new real estate project soon – starting the process of expanding the number of properties I manage
- Keeping Redneck around is resulting in things getting fixed without needing to call “a guy”
Main topic of the Show: Investing in Family
Make it a great week!
Song: Grandpa’s Song by Sauce
Samantha the Savings Ninja
- Membership Sign Up
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/
- Instagram: @nicolesauce