Today, I have invited the Tactical Redneck to come on the show and talk to us about small motor maintenance for three items: a push lawnmower, a chainsaw, and a weed eater (not the goat).
#HollerHatWednesday: Where is she and who is she with?
Stump the Sauce
- What to do when your passion is hard to find
What’s Up in the Garden
- Updated the trellising strategy in the ap and made sure all the suckers were off the tomatoes
- Mexican Sourgurken will be ready soon
- Scapes came and went and it is time to harvest garlic and baby potatoes
- Lots of firsts: Malabar spinach is up, 1st green bean, coriander seed pods are there, carrots coming on slowly, 1st squash
- Seeding another round of beans, cloning tomatoes, looking at starting cucumber and squash plants inside to transplant later in the summer after the vine borers decimate all my stuff.
- Time to plan the fall garden
Main topic of the Show: Small Motor Maintenance on the Homestead
Make it a Great Week!
Samantha the Savings Ninja