Today will be the first in a series of shows on Aquaponics – and today is the most basic of overviews – from the perspective of a user, not an installer, not a designer, but someone who has been hands on with an Aquaponics system for a year.
#HollerHatWednesday: Whose floor is she on and who or what threw her there?
Stump the Sauce
- How would you season your perfect bacon cheeseburger?
- Buy this paprika!
Tidings from the Garden
- $.95 salad will be served this evening (some lettuces are starting to bolt)
- Potatoes are looking great
- Peas are going strong
- Swiss chard is coming into its own
- Need to add nutrient – probably mg and calcium, though it could be iron, though that would be really odd
- Some beans are climbing their poles
- Tomatoes are blooming but have not set fruit
- Parsley and cilantro are going to seed
- More variety than last year
- Thai water spinach has germinated, malabar spinach has not – may put some in pots under heat mats
- Spent my June liquor budget on lava rock for AP expansion
Main topic of the Show: Introduction to Aquaponics – a user’s view
Make it a great week!
Samantha the Savings Ninja
- Instagram: @nicolesauce1