Today, I talk through something kind of personal – the thought process on whether to push through the hard time in my business or to pull the plug. This is a place everyone seems to come to when starting a micro business (under 5 employees) and I am right there. But more on that in the main section of today’s show.
- Mewe morning Chat Tuesday and Thursday: https://mewe.com/join/living_free_in_tennessee
- Kurt’s Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eF7NSGkVf8
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Drying herbs: Oregano and sage – comfrey
- Still in the massive reorganization
- Used the final onion
- Pulling out pork to grind rather than buy it ground to use up the meat in the freezer
What’s in Season
- All the greens
- Comfrey and vetch
- Bee balm, lemon balm, berry leaves
- No mushrooms this week
- Spike in web work
Main topic of the Show: Business Decision Time – Push Through or Pull Out?
- Did your hustle turn out to be what you love?
- Will pushing through yield the financial results you want?
- If you add side income, is it the best use of your time?
- Are you actually set up to make a profit?
- Will you always have to have side income, or is this temporary? (VERY IMPORTANT)
- What are your alternative options and do any look more appealing than what you are doing now?
- Do you have the support you need to go for it?
Make it a great week!
Song: Tripped Out by Sauce
Samantha the Savings Ninja
- Instagram: @nicolesauce1