Today we run through things to thing through for the transition from winter into spring on the homestead. And not just for the homestead, but really, with a few minor tweaks for any household that is looking toward ongoing, steady management instead of the “on demand” approach to living and lifestyle.
#HollerHatWednesday: Where is she and who is she with?
Stump the Sauce
- Using up the last of your canned goods before a move
Getting the Gardens Ready
- Potatoes are in the stepped area near the AP – hope is that I will keep up better on weeds
- Spring greens are doing well
- Tomatoes and peppers are up in the seedling trays
- Setting up a new mulching system since we are sans pigs
- Need to ground cover seed the pig pasture – clover and daikon radish
Main topic of the Show: Spring on the Homestead
Make it a great week!
Samantha the Savings Ninja
- Instagram: @nicolesauce1