Today, I’ve got a picture for you into our world here at the Holler Homestead and what one month of a disciplined MY3Things approach has gotten us, how the plans shift and change so that you can start to look at your efforts the same way.
Spring Workshop: David Oswalt from Cider Hollow Farms, Learn grafting and build your independence fund – he may have some scion for pre-order too so keep your eyes peeled.
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Tough Pork Shoulder
- Doing my usual bad job of using up the sweet potatoes – anyone need some
- Sweet potato slip time is here
- Really should be starting my lettuce, but travel
- Joshua’s bolting lettuce: Tried temperature adjustment – next up, lights on a timer (They are getting sun all the time). Look for other stressers like nutirition
Stump the Sauce
- From Dori: How to make lard without smelling up the house
Tales from the Booze Whisperer
- Autofab’s Audio
- Story of my band – not sure who asked
- Wish Tamlyn a speedy recovery
- GSD Day at the Duplex: The good, the bad, the ugly
February is Already Here…and it is time to assess progress.
HIFIVE to Cindy who is having a girl – that is awesome!
Make it a great week.
Song: Feed My Hunger, by Sauce
Samantha the Savings Ninja
Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/