Small Business Skills | Homesteading | Energy | Food | Personal Growth
Join us at the Holler Homestead as we spend three days learning homesteading arts…business development… food management… practical solar energy… specific skill sessions… and fun!
This year, we devote half a day to getting together over food and drink. And, as always, there are the barter blanket, the side meetings with new friends and experts, swag, late-night karaoke, and too much to think of all at once.
The logistics are new and improved, too. We’ll meet in a roofed and heated structure. Concurrent sessions will often present you with a choice of where to devote your time. We’ve expanded the side-hustle accelerators, so we can all pitch in to help more people get their good ideas on the road.
In short, this ain’t your Daddy’s homesteading workshop! It’s all up to date.
- Session facilitators eager to help you well beyond their presentations
- Real food, and plenty of it
- Beverages, karaoke, knife throwing, and hijinks
- Build a solar water heater
- Raise, cook, and preserve food
- Business building and marketing
- Becoming a better you
- How to get stuff done
- Quality time with the best people on earth
If you want to get hands-on with permaculture, farming, or getting your own side hustle going, this is THE best place to come in Tennessee in 2020.
Workshop costs: $450
Location: Lancaster, TN
Keep watching: we’ll keep updating this list!
- Shawn Mills from Hackmysolar.com supervises the energy track in practical construction of a solar water heater
- Brett Corrieri, Michael Leonido, and Nicole Sauce guide the food track in sessions on growing, cooking, and preserving it: sauerkraut, canning, feta cheese
- Food, Fun, Netowrking: Crawdad Boil, local brats and other treats
- Jenni Hill: Change your life, one word at a time
- Brett Corrieri, BrettChef.com, and Patrick Roehrman, MTKnives.net: How to use and care for knives
- Nicole Sauce, coffee roaster and homesteader: Get Stuff Done with My3things
- Brian Norton on How to Grow Yourself, How to Grow Plants
- Kurt Dugger, Freedomandphotography: update on Darkhorse 450
- Patrick Roehrman oversees knife throwing
- Property walk with Nicole Sauce
- Aqua- and hydroponics tour, including Kratky system hydroponics