Today I walk through #my3things as well as discuss why LFTN came to be and also why preparing for life is what is needed to thrive.
Epoch Times covers Self Reliance Festival – welcome the new folks
- July 30 & 31, Swale Workshop in Camden, TN ($197)
- September 26-29, Butchering Masterclass in Camden, TN ($TBD)
- Oct 1-2, Self Reliance Festival in Camden, TN ($75)
- Oct 28-29, Food Forest Install Workshop, Lancaster, TN ($375) – tickets launch August 1
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- A word on the drought and its impact on crops
- Early spring greens transition
- Still no green beans or cucumbers but they should hit next week
- Chickens for the winter
- Busy day meal preparation for a stir fry
- Filling in the gaps in the pantry: salt, vinegar, etc
Frugality tip for extension cords from Strider47
Weekly Shopping Report for 06/25/2022
- Broccoli Story
Main topic of the Show: Revisit #My3Things
- Zumba class at the gym
- Set up election booths for tomorrow’s election
- Start clearing growth under power lines
You read that on our mewe group and you wonder – what is this all about? How does it work? Often people respond with a list of five or six things. Because doing more is better right? I mean, we talk about going the extra time, doing better, AND THE VALUE OF HARD WORK.
But does working harder really pay off?
What is My3things
Why it works and what it will bring you
How to get started – big picture goal
Is go to work a my3thing?
What to do when there are more than 3 things
How to balance the list (maintenance vs new territory)
I only have 1 three thing
Night time to do list and journal
Monthly review, annual review
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b