Today, I will talk about how #My3Things can help you navigate the busiest of times while keeping your life on its best forward pathway.
Workshop Presale Launches TODAY! 7pm – here.
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Cheddar Cheese
- Prepper Pantry Winter Makeover
- Last of the tomatoes are canned
- Last batch of milk in the FD
- Lots of lasts!
- Using canned foods as sides (Easy green bean dish)
- Opportunity October Update
Main topic of the Show: Managing Busy Times
Why this topic? (Christmas is coming, Winter is coming, Fall homestead reality)
Preparing for 10 days on the road while still delivering coffee and podcasts, 2 presentations
Addressing conflicting priorities (Self and health, customer deliverables, Preparing to be gone, Homestead things)
- List of minimums
- Getting Real
- Delegation and help
- The real list of Minimums
- Clarity of deadline and deliverable
- Built in sanity and assessment time
Grain of Salt/Taking yourself too seriously
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b