Today is the second in a series about how to build and launch your home or craft coffee roasting business. We will cover branding and packaging
Sign up for the Mozzarella making webinar, August 26
Next Week’s Schedule
Episode 500 Reminder
Main topic of the Show: Branding and Packaging Your Coffee, Home Roasting Business Part 2
What to know about Branding
- Member Webinar in the Portal, Personal and Business Branding with Sue Zoldak, May 2021
- Know your target
- Visual and “personality” representation of the core essence of your business. Must be: Emotional (Buyer), Differentiated (Competition), Credible (You and the Buyer)
- Packaged for: Web, print, social. Black and white and color. Visible from afar and look good up close.
- Industry colors: browns, green, blues (Think about what that means for you and your brand)
Developing your brand story
- Coffee is about people from farm to cup
- Why it matters to the buyer
- What made YOU love coffee (that matters to the buyer)? How did you get to where you are today?
- Sketch it out and practice with friends, have them tell your story back. Learn from that
- Label must haves
- Plastic vs paper
- Co2 filter
- Packaging sizes (12 oz vs 16, shape, etc)
- Label design vs printed bags
- Color choices
- Where are you selling your coffee?
- Does your packaging sell your coffee (farmer’s market story)
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b