Looking to buy land and move to your dream homestead? Hold your horses! Land is a long-term purchase and it is a good idea to think before you leap. Today we will talk about the most important things to consider before you spring for that plot of dirt.
Holler Neighbor Livestream Thursday: 6:15/6:30 ish
Stump the Sauce
- From Mark: Ideas for meals with meat that are easy to chew.
- Sandwich salad
- Sloppy joes on zoodles
- Sauerkraut n minced pork
- Shepherds pie
- Thick, creamy italian style soup
- Bisque with meat
What’s Up In the Garden
- Tomato blight in system 1 but not in system 2
- Tromboncino Squash is going nuts
- Egg plant looks stressed – might be that the pots are black so we are wrapping them in burlap
- The Great Reset in Sunshine Plot (Post Garlic Harvest)
- Garlic Harvest
Main topic of the Show: #My3Things Before You Buy Land
- What is the homestead lifestyle you want to have? (Characteristics not the what) — decision out of fear of agenda 30)
- Local zoning, codes, taxes, etc
- Sun, Water, Rainfall, Soil, Slope, Proximity to Services
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b