It has been a long time since we did an episode on the Holler Homestead and what we are all doing here — and yet this is one of the reason’s y’all tune in. Today is an update. An update on the Holler Homestead, and update on the Holler Neighbors, and an update on the progress toward living our lives on our terms and balance.
If you have been wondering what country life is all about, today is your day.
Webinar with Sue Zoldak Saturday at 4pm Central
Pirate Memes: https://piratememes.com/
Stump the Sauce
- Send stump the sauces to email@example.com
What’s Up in the Garden
- Scapes are starting — garlic scape pesto coming soon
- Lemon balm and bee balm are ready for harvest and drying
- Tromboncino squash is being planted
- The Year of Broccoli and Peas (A cool spring in Tennessee)
- Strawberries and how we got them to do well
- Behind on planting and not worrying about it
Main topic of the Show: What’s Up in the Holler
- How the Holler Came to Be a Thing
- Food Production Update
- Open House in the Holler
- Hipcamp is open
- Holler Neighbors Meals Project
- The Animals
New series – Thought of the Walk on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@livingfree:b45f9a0d7db001fed32d9547b04c8b0b7f1fa617
(No playlists there yet but will get that handled when there are)
Make it agreat week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b