Today is a homesteading topic and I thought it would be fun to talk about starting seedlings for your spring garden.
#HollerHatWednesday: Where is she and who is she with?
Stump the Sauce
- Cow organs and heart?
What’s Up in the Garden
- Kratky Update: Lettuce Week 3
- Things are growing slowly and early spring greens are emerging
- Time to start spring lettuce and brassicas
Main topic of the Show: Starting Plants from Seeds
4 Keys to successful seedlings
Some specific Links to equipment
- 2 foot rig: $65 http://www.thesurvivalpodcast.com/iotd-2-3-20
- Tube bulb that fits flourescent fixtures: $23 http://amzn.to/2mXKzZT
- “Lightbulb” shaped grow light bulbs: $17 http://goto.walmart.com/c/1950853/568827/9383?veh=aff&sourceid=imp_000011112222333344&prodsku=155324222&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.walmart.com%2Fip%2FGrowing-Plants-with-Led-Lights-A-Complete-Guide-on-How-to-Grow-Plants-Indoors-with-Led-Lights-9781983565861%2F155324222
- Heating mat: $12 http://amzn.to/2mNStZa
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Membership Sign Up
- LFTN Gift Registry
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/