I had a request over on the Mewe chat group to talk about what to have in your car for winter. And since this is a topic that every homesteader should have a handle on, since most of us live far from help, I thought – perfect topic. Better yet, it applies to everyone as we start seeing snowstorms and freezing temperatures.
#HollerHatWednesday: Who is wearing her and why does she look so sad?
LFTN Gift Listing: https://www.livingfreeintennessee.com/directory/
Stump the Sauce
- How do you determine what projects to take on and which ones to pass over?
Tales from the Booze Whisperer – mention Justin
- Hot Buttered Rum: 1 shot rum, 1tbsp hot buttered rum batter – hot water
What’s Up in the Garden
- Garlic is IN
- Walking onions are IN
- Row cover will be in place by tomorrow at the latest
- Bringing cold sensitive plants inside for the winter
Main topic of the Show: Winter Car Preparation
- Car Mechanics
- Car Kit
- People Care
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce. It makes a great Christmas Gift!
- Membership Sign Up
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/