It is so easy to get hurt by what people say and do to you – even when those same people meant something completely different. Today, I have a reminder for all of us to not take things so personally. It is not about you and it is not about me most of the time – but we perceive the world through our view – and everything can seem personally targeted to us, even when it isn’t. We will discuss that and some ways to reframe your view right after our regular segments.
Cookbook update – Got my copy for a final edit – very excited to launch it!
Email feedback to email@example.com
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Canning lots of stock
- Not done with the summer pantry transition we discussed in Wednesday’s show
What’s in Season
- “Wild Strawberries” which are really Mock strawberries or Duchesnea indica
- Peas are blooming – pea shoots
- Hairy vetch
- All the lettuces
- Clover flower collection week (for tea)
- Talk about the independence fund and being penny wise and pound foolish
- Duplex is truly rented!
Main topic of the Show: Remember Not to Take Things Personally
Make it a great week!
Song: Thanks Dave by Sauce
Samantha the Savings Ninja
- Instagram: @nicolesauce1