Join us at the Holler Homestead as we spend two and a half days learning from each other about homesteading arts, transforming a side hustle into your main hustle, and more!
This ain’t your DADDY’s homesteading workshop.
- Session facilitators eager to help you well beyond the presentation.
- Real food and plenty of it.
- Beverages and hijinks make for great networking
If you are interested in permaculture, farming, or getting your own side hustle going, this is THE best place to come in Tennessee in 2018.
We are finalizing WHO will speak WHEN, but the following schedule is how each day will shape up.
- Charcuterie with Brett Corrieri
- Build Your Cold Smoker for $80 or less in an hour with David Oswalt
- Turning Your Side Hustle Into A Full Time Gig with Nicole Sauce
Featured Speaker: Jack Spirko from The Survival Podcast!
7:30pm Hangout Time
Evening Barter Blanket