Today, I will give you a big goaty update – loosely organized around five things that the goats have taught me about fencing. I also have an update on the caramel recipe I covered last week, and someone asked me a question about vanilla extract.
Remember folks, if you want to drop a comment or question to me, you can do so my emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a comment over at livingfreeintennessee.com
Tales from the prepper pantry
- We got all the pantry things moved into the pantry, the insulating done for winter!
- The first frost landed this week, so we have the last of the tomatoes from the garden, the peppers, and the squash.
- Looks like the radishes and peas made it so we will hopefully get some things
- Kale time is near
- Starting to eat through the last of last year’s canned goods
- This week’s Holler Stew
What we are preserving this week
- Apples if the opportunity arises
- Fingers crossed for venison
Caramel Recipe: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/24952/caramel-popcorn/
Vanilla Extract Ratio: 13 oz to 1 gallon booze