You’re in for a good show today, it’s a variety show! That’s right, today I will roll through feedback and questions sent in by you, our listeners!
- A question on building a WordPress business
- Getting a side hustle started
- Stinging Nettle uses and recipes
- How to make bacon
- Holler Roast Update
Become a Show Patron! patreon.com/livingfreeinTN
Eating Seasonally and Tales from the Prepper Pantry
This is where we share what we are eating as it comes to us – and talk about ways to use what we store.
- Squash avalanche – episode 8
- Tomatoes are finally ripe and with them a few recipes:
- Smoking ribs and other freezer meats
- Wishing I had started meat birds a month ago because grille chickens is sooooo good, and cooking outside is the best way to beat the heat in Tennessee
- Inventorying the pantry and I ended up with leftover corn, beans, jams, pickles, and peaches
What we are preserving this week
Where we share what we are preserving for winter storage
- Green beans
- Dried bee balm
Wow! Last week’s podcast seemed to strike a nerve with many of you – You gave me lots of follow up questions and feedback on it. I suppose that’s because most of us just want something that is ours to foster, to grow and to learn from. And with all the extra daylight right now it is a perfect time to jump in.
Make it a great week!
Song: Dr Feeley Dr Skinner, Sauce