Direct Download Link: http://traffic.libsyn.com/nicolesauce/NicoleSauce_Podcast_June_4_2016_-_6316_5.34_PM.mp3
What we are eating this week
- Elderflower Fritters: a recipe – do not use olive oil
- Items from the root cellar: Spaghetti squash and sweet potatoes
- Still getting lettuce galore but that is about to change
What we are preserving this week – and how
- Bee balm – finally about to bloom
- Sour Cherry Jam
- Blackberry leaves
- Pickled Beets – Recipe coming soon!
- The flea beetle
- Squash bugs
- Does the duct tape trick really work on squash bug eggs?
- Neem oil or Dawn
About the Root Cellar and Canned Food Storage
Final song: Every Way written by Nicole Sauce, performed by Sauce